TERMS AND CONDITIONS BOAT BOUTIQUE
Welcome to Boat Boutique in Zwolle. When making a reservation the following Terms and Conditions apply.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the guests of Boat Boutique located on the Thorbeckegracht 129 in Zwolle. Definitions:
- Owner: Johan and Ilona Jansen-de Rijke
- Manager: replacement if owner is absent
- Main guest: The person who made the reservations with Boat Boutique
- Guest: Main guest and fellow guest of Boat Boutique
- The boat: Boat Boutique (De Dewiati)
- The main guest is 18 years old or over, is responsible for his/her fellow guest, is of fixed abode and is in possession of a valid form of identification.
- Boat Boutique is suited for a maximum of two guests and is not suitable for children and people in a wheelchair.
- Pets are not allowed on Boat Boutique.
- Use by third parties is not permitted.
Arrival and departure
- Checking in on the day of arrival is between 2 pm and 6 pm.
- We would appreciate it if you let the owner/manager know the expected arrival time.
- Arrival times different from those mentioned above are only possible if agreed with owner/manager.
- Checking out is possible until 11 am.
- Late check-out (until 1 pm) is possible if agreed with owner/manager, and only if the room is available, at a fee of € 20,-.
House rules and liability
- The guests have read and understood the house rules on the boat (e.g. usage of the toilet) and will abide thereby.
- Noise nuisance, especially between 10 pm and 7 am, should be avoided.
- Damages and losses will be reported to the owner/manager. Potential costs will be charged.
- The owner/manager cannot be held responsible for any loss, theft, accidents, injuries, medical expenses or damages to the guests’ possessions, in case these were caused by personal negligence or circumstances outside the owner’s/manager’s scope.
- The owner/manager is not responsible for any outages in and around the accommodation such as power outages, Wi-Fi outages, disruptions in the water-supply or malfunctions of technical installations.
- In case of breach of the Terms and Conditions or anti-social behaviour, the owner/manager is entitled to deny the guests entrance to Boat Boutique with immediate effect, and without stating a reason and without a refund.
- In case of conflict the administration of the owner shall prevail unless the guest can prove otherwise.
Price, reservation, payment and cancellation
- The price for an overnight stay is stated on boatboutique.nl. This price includes VAT, use of the facilities provided, bed and bath linens, made beds, water, electricity and end-of-stay cleaning.
- Reservations can be made by phone, by email, through the website or through bedandbreakfast.nl.
- Upon making a reservation Boat Boutique will send you a confirmation with an invoice. The reservation is final after all payments have been received.
- Payments should be made within 7 calendar days of receiving the confirmation.
- If the payment has not been received in due time, the reservation will be cancelled. The guest will be notified of this by email.
- If a booking is made for one night, we will charge a fee of € 25,00.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation the following conditions apply:
- Cancellation 2 weeks or more ahead of arrival date; no cancellation fee.
- Cancellation of 14 days to 6 days ahead of arrival date; 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation of 5 days or less ahead of arrival date or in case of no show; 100% cancellation fee.
- Only after judgment of the owner/manager (e.g. in case of emergency) deviation from the cancellation conditions can be made.
- To be eligible for a potential refund, the cancellation should be communicated directly, either by email or phone, to the owner. After consultation, the agreed amount will be refunded within two weeks.
- In case of an early departure there will be no refund.
- Boat Boutique can only cancel the reservation agreement in case of force majeure, natural disaster, extreme weather conditions, fire, death of the owners or relatives, hospitalisation or unannounced sale.
- In case of one of these events, the owner or manager will offer an alternative solution as soon as possible.
- If no alternative is available, of if the guest does not accept the offered alternative, a full refund will be given. Any other expenses resulting from the cancellation will not be reimbursed by the owner.
- The owner/manager will -to the best of her abilities- offer the guests a carefree and good stay. Should -despite good intentions- a complaint or problem arise, please do not hesitate to let us know during your stay, so we can find a satisfactory solution.